Position: Junior Level PHP / MySQL / HTML / CSS Switch Hitter
Salary: Up to $45,600 per year (Depending on time and experience with company)
Denver Website Repair is looking for a motivated and self-directed PHP developer to join a team of local web professionals. Our company is located in Capitol Hill and is looking for several, good-natured, creative programmers to join our team and our family.
- +Part to full time employment
- +Fast, regular raises based upon performance over the first six months (30 day evaluation period starts at 14.50 / hour, regular hourly rate is 19.50 / hour)
- +Fast-paced promotions: we promote from within our team wherever possible
- +The ability to work occasionally from home
- +Later workdays for you programmers (the office workday starts at 10:30am and ends at 6:30pm)
- +Minimal client interaction; work primarily with your project manager and office administrator
- +Paid vacations (up to 6 accumulated days a year for new employees, 10 days a year for current employees)
- +Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
We provide the projects, work with you throughout the work period, and are always available for help and mentoring. You’ll be primarily working from the office in Cap Hill (and should expect to be), and while you can sometimes work through your tasklist at home, applicants need to live in the Denver area.
Whether you work from home or at the offices, employees are still expected to show up on time, sign in, and work throughout their scheduled workday.
We’re looking for both fresh, new programmers and seasoned programmers alike; so while mentoring and a “tightening up” of your skills will be provided from the very beginning, developers are expected to complete projects in a timely manner and have enough experience (or problem solving ability) to do so, based on your individual experience. You’ll be expected to be able to step right in on the day you start and get right to solving problems and making some mistakes; the queue is full and projects are waiting. We work both as a team and individually, and as a team member, you’ll be challenged and expected to work in a variety of areas.
Developers that we are looking for must be able to meet timelines and have strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills and ability. She / He must also be at least junior level proficient in all of the following:
- +PHP5 with MySQL
Applicants without these core skills will not be considered for this position.
Applicants with additional skills will also be strongly considered for this position, but are not required. Preferred additional skills include:
- ++Wordpress / Joomla Customization and Specialization
- ++PostgreSQL, MsSQL, and other database platforms
- ++Some experience with Magento, Zen and other cart platforms
- ++Basic Hosting Administration
- ++Photoshop CS+ and Graphic Design Skills
Please send a resume along with a sample of your work and a cover letter explaining your current work situation and career goals. You MUST live in the Denver area for this position. Individuals seeking employment ONLY. Please, no companies. Please email us at email@example.com?to apply for an interview.